Time remaining 11 months, 10 days
- 5 Year Validity
- Free Exchanges
- Instant Delivery
How does it work? | Packaging & Delivery
- Work on improving your hand and footwork
- Initial understanding of fencing strategies
- Improved work in pairs during fencing exercise
Would you want to learn how to fence? Then this beginner course is just the one you have been looking for! This course will help you work on enhancing your hand and footwork.
After this course, you will notice improved fencing with your fencing equipment, not to mention that you will see improved work in pairs during your fencing exercises.
- These four classes of 90 mins each are designed to instruct students on the particular techniques and rules associated with Epee.
- Suitable for people with no prior fencing experience.
- The experience will include all the necessary equipment.
This beginner’s workshop for fencing will help you get a basic understanding of fencing tactics you can use during your exercises.
This class lasts ninety minutes per class. Your coaches will choose when to suggest moving the fencer to the next level of advanced fencing according to your readiness (mental, competence, and physical levels).
Booking: Please book at least seven days before the experience
Language: Both Cantonese and English available
Date & time: On request
Each UMEGO eVoucher is valid for two pax
How It Works:
Pay for the experience you wish to purchase, and we will send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient. Make sure you check the details before you book your experience.