Time remaining 1 year, 9 days, 16 hours
- 5 Year Validity
- Free Exchanges
- Instant Delivery
How does it work? | Packaging & Delivery
- Share to your kid the importance of shoemaking
- Make yourself and your kid a well-made and comfortable shoe
- Reach a product, which is made with attention to detail
Shoemaking is no doubt one of the ancient trades on the planet. However, it’s a dying art because of years of throw-away fashion as well as the manufactured and mass-produced shoemaking process, which pushes the traditional handmade artisan out.
- Sustainable vegetable-tanned leather
- Natural rubber sole provided
- All necessary equipment will be provided
It’s time that you impart to your kid the importance of shoemaking with this DIY Kids Leather Shoe Workshop for two! Together, you can bring it back, teach them how to create their own shoes, and never have to purchase shoes from those high street stores again.
Shoe Artistry invites you to a traditional leather footwear design journey and makes yourself and your kid a well-made and comfortable shoe. You will have enough time to practice the steps needed to accomplish a lovely shoe throughout the course. The workshop’s goal is to reach a product, which is made with attention to detail, durable, and comfortable.
- Choose between: Kids Lace up & Kids Ballerina
- The shoe fits both baby boy and girl from size 20-29, 3-9 months old to 5 years old
Each UMEGO eVoucher is valid for 2 persons
How it Works:
Pay for the experience you wish to purchase, and we will send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient. Make sure you check the details before you book your experience.
PMQ - Staunton
FLAT/RM S603, BLKA, 6/F, PMQ, NO35 ABERDEENSTREET, CENTRAL, HK, PMQ - Staunton, Central島, 香港, View on map
Mon : 12:00pm - 09:00pm
Tue : 12:00pm - 06:00pm
Wed - Fri : 12:00pm - 09:00pm
Sat - Sun : 12:00pm - 06:00pm