Time remaining 2 months, 9 days, 16 hours
- 5 Year Validity
- Free Exchanges
- Instant Delivery
How does it work? | Packaging & Delivery
- Viewing HK from a terrific vantage point
- Enjoy a private helicopter experience
- Fly over and feel the planet’s most thrilling way of transport
In this 30-minute tour, you will experience the contrast between the vibrancy of Victoria Harbor with the calm tranquility of Sai Kung and the spectacular, internationally acclaimed Hong Kong Geopark!
You can enjoy a private helicopter experience, making this an excellent gift experience to someone you love – a massively enjoyable activity, which will get your blood pumping. Fly over and feel the planet’s most thrilling and versatile way of traveling at Heliservices HK Ltd!
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop off
- Soar along Hong Kong
- Complimentary refreshments served
- Exceptionally smooth ride
There’s no doubt that one of the most amazing ways to enjoy a helicopter ride is with a stunning sightseeing tour over Hong Kong Geopark, where you can enjoy unparalleled views of some of Hong Kong’s most scenic areas. With amazing locations, you are certain to discover somewhere within a simple distance.
Discovering such lovely areas on foot is remarkable enough but viewing them from this terrific vantage point is surely a unique and unforgettable experience!
- Participants must be at least two years old. An adult must accompany children below 12 years of age.
- Pregnant women over six months should consult with their doctor before attending this experience.
- Participants are required to sign a declaration of indemnity before they attend the experience.
Each UMEGO eVoucher is valid for six people
How it Works:
Pay for the experience you wish to purchase, and we will send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient. Make sure you check the details before you book your experience.
Chinachem Johnston Plaza
Suite 1801, 18/F., Chinachem Johnston Plaza, 178-186 Johnston Road, Wanchai, Hon, Chinachem Johnston Plaza, 178-186 Johnston Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong Island島, 香港, View on map
Mon - Sun : 12:00am - 12:00am