Time remaining 1 year, 8 days, 16 hours
- 5 Year Validity
- Free Exchanges
- Instant Delivery
How does it work? | Packaging & Delivery
- Pair the dishes with the proper teas
- A tea pairing with a dim sum workshop for four
- Learn how to delectably and appetizingly pair your favorite tea with dim sum
Did you know that drinking tea together with dim sum is important in the Chinese culture and tea being equally essential as the dishes you are eating? Every tea has a distinct aroma and taste.
That’s why it is critical to pair the dishes with the proper teas to feel the cuisine's complete flavors. Lucky for you, Mingcha provides a tea pairing with a dim sum workshop for four! With three different teas to choose from, it doesn’t need to be challenging to pick the most ideal for your dim sum feast.
- 4 Authentic dim sums freshly made by a local chef in HK
- Three different teas for pairing with dim sums
- A fun experience learning how to use chopsticks properly, the etiquette of Yum cha, as well as the Yum Cha manner
- A box of your favorite tea (Jasmine Blossoms, Genuine White, or Teguanyin Classic) as a gift
When we talk about pairing your tea blends with foods, a bit of knowledge goes a very long way. Keep in mind that pairing tea flavors is an ability, which anybody can learn and will surely add to any dining experiences.
In this workshop for four, you can learn how to delectably and appetizingly pair your favorite tea with dim sum. This process is like understanding how to pair a fine wine and the best dish or discover the suitable perfume for yourself.
How it Works:
Pay for the experience you wish to purchase, and we will send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient. Make sure you check the details before you book your experience.